If you’re investigating using detox pills to get genuinely clean to pass a drug test, then Rescue 5 day detox reviews are something you will come across.
But it’s not even called “permanent”, that’s just a name people tack onto this product. It’s called Rescue 5 Day Detox. And on top of that, it’s not even a five day course at all, it takes eight days to do the full pill course.
So what’s the deal with Rescue 5-day full body detox? Does it actually work, how quickly can get you clean, and are there better alternatives out there you should be using instead? Don’t worry, I’m going to answer all of those questions for you in the next five minutes.
What Is Rescue 5 Detox?
So for $60 Rescue Detox gives you a course of drug detox pills, a lot of pills to take! Though it’s called Rescue 5 Day Detox, you’re actually getting eight days of pills to take, so it’s a little misleading, and it’s worth pointing that out at the start of this rescue detox review.
You can cut corners and do it in five days, but I’d always advise that you do the full eight days. This is because it’s not as strong as the market leader, Toxin Rid detox pills. It’s second best, but it’s half the price.
But if you do the course properly, alongside the instructions I’m going to give you, then unless you have very high toxin levels in your body then you should be able to get clean in a week or less to pass a drug test.
Rescue 5 Day Detox Directions
So you can see exactly what’s involved, let’s give you the Rescue 5 Day Detox directions right now, the simple instructions you have to do every day of the course:
- The day before you start the main five day course of pills, in the afternoon take the four starter pills supplied. Drink 24 fluid ounces of water while you take them. Then urinate frequently during the evening.
- On the five main days of the Rescue Detox course you take 6 x morning formula pills first thing in the morning when you get up.
- Every afternoon, I recommend late afternoon, take 6 of the evening formula pills. Morning and afternoon take the pills with 24 oz of water.
- The day after you finish the main pill course, which will actually be day six, you take the 4 x finisher formula pills, again with 24 fluid ounces of water. Make sure you are urinating frequently every day you are doing this.
- The final step, which hopefully will be timed to be the day after the finish of pills, the day of your drug test, you take the 8 x ICE detox capsules with 24 oz of water. Then urinate frequently over the next hour and go and submit your sample.
You Must Support It With A Natural Detox
The important point to make here, the one that some of those Rescue Detox 5 Day permanent reviews don’t, is that you can’t get clean unless you support the pills with a natural detox.
You have to do a natural detox at least for the length of the course, and preferably from a day or two earlier, so for at least seven days.
This means doing the following things every day:
- Take the required rescue detox pills and water
- Drink plenty of additional water and urinate frequently
- Only eat proteins, fiber, fruit, and vegetables
- Cut out fat, processed foods, carbohydrates, anything which slows you down
- Try and avoid other toxins like alcohol and tobacco
- Exercise daily to speed up your metabolism and make sure you sweat
- Sleep well and get plenty of physical and emotional rest
Does Rescue 5 Day Full Body Detox Work?
If you cut out the drugs, do a natural detox every day, take the full eight day course of pills, and you’re not a chronic weed smoker who has metabolites attached to cells in the body, then you will be clean at the end of it.
So yes, the answer to the question around whether Rescue Detox works is definitely it does work. But only if you follow all the steps I’ve outlined here, and only if you don’t have really high levels of drug toxins in your body.
If you are a regular user or smoker, especially a weed smoker, then metabolites can attach to cells in the body. These can take quite a while to work their way out, for some people it takes weeks.
But you will be lowering your overall toxin count. So make sure you take these additional safeguard steps, these additional tips from me:
- Ensure that you have home drug test kits handy. Do one on the final day of your course, and do one just before you go for your drug test. Make sure you are actually clean.
- Have a high-quality detox drink to hand in case you aren’t clean. Because you have got rid of so many toxins, you will at least have very few left for the detox drink to mask, meaning almost any detox drink will work.
Detox Drinks Could Be A Better Option
So look, I hope this Rescue 5 Day detox pills review has been handy, I hope you now understand exactly how the pill course works and what it involves.
If you decide it’s not for you, or you only have low toxin levels, let’s say you only take drugs 2-3 times a week, then you could be better off just using a high-quality detox drink to mask the toxins in your body for a few hours instead.
There’s only three that I would ever recommend, only three that have the power to genuinely push the toxins out of your kidneys and bladder, and keep your urine appearing natural.
Those detox drinks are Rescue Cleanse, Mega Clean, and Ultra Eliminex. Any one of those will do, just drink it two hours before your test, urinate frequently, and then submit your sample within another 2-3 hours.
But they are only a temporary solution. Your window of opportunity is five hours or less to submit a clean sample. If you genuinely want to get clean, permanently, then Rescue 5 Day full body detox is definitely an affordable option at $60. Not as good as Toxin Rid, but it’s half the price. Just make sure you have at least seven days, rather than the five the box suggests you need.